We're Here for You
With growing concern over the impact of COVID-19, we want to assure you that we have been working over the past few weeks to be prepared to serve our employees and customers, as you are the heart of our business. Being an integral partner with the building industry, we are sensitive to the impact COVID-19 has on your operations and are committed to supporting you as we navigate this difficult and uncertain time together:
- We continue our domestic manufacturing which supplies almost all products to ensure you have what you need immediately to prepare for upcoming circumstances
- Inpro service representatives remain available to help you and can be accessed via phone or other virtual methods
- We are also able to serve your needs any time online
As we honor this commitment to maintaining a high-level of service, we are taking precautions to slow down the spread of COVID-19. The well-being of our employees has always been our first priority, so out of respect for them, our customers, partners, community and all those we work with, we are taking the following measures to uphold a healthy, safe and considerate environment:
- We maintain the highest of cleaning and personal hygeine standards to keep our facilities sanitary per the guidelines issued from the World Health Organization (WHO) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We’ve increased our cleaning protocols in frequency and sanitization throughout our buildings and distribution centers.
- Employees in our offices are working from home and employees in our distribution centers are practicing safe measures to avoid contamination.
- We are conducting virtual meetings and phone correspondence in replacement of in-person visits and events.
- We have banned all business travel for the foreseeable future.
- Visitors and non-vital personnel are prohibited from entering our buildings.
- We have altered and extended our attendance policy and benefits to allow employees to recover from novel Coronavirus-related sickness and take care of loved ones.
With this situation constantly changing, we will continue to follow the recommendations of trusted sources and keep you updated on any developments.
Our thoughts are with all of those who have been affected by the virus. As a company that is obsessed with protecting buildings and the people who use them, we are doing our part to help, no matter how small, because we are all together in this.