353/355 Series Seismic System
Your building encounters the forces of Mother Nature each and every day; thermal movement from sun exposure and ranging temperatures or water penetration from rain and snow. And on the worst days, your building might face a more extreme event like an earthquake.
We can’t prevent these events from occurring but we can make sure your building is equipped with the right tools to protect itself and the people inside.
Our new 353/355 system does just that. Expertly designed to withstand the forces of Mother Nature, this system is equipped with industry leading technology that performs from install through the days you need it most.
Cover panel disengages during seismic events; while arrest cables ensures the panel stays close to the wall, ensuring egress routes to be maintained and clear.
Heavy duty security magnet system allows for generous daily thermal movement and lateral shear without disengagement from the wall.
System’s sightline can be custom modified to match floor, system coverplate widths. (upon request)
Other Features and Benefits Include:
- 353 – Recessed Mount System
- 355 – Surface Mount System
- Flush seismic-capable coverplate system for walls and ceiling expansion joint applications.
- Ranges from small to extremely wide joint conditions while maintaining a minimal sightline impact to the interior environment
- Recessed pan options include:
- Flush metal coverplate
- Gypsum board infill capable
- Ceramic tile and solid surface infill capable
- No exposed hardware alleviates security and cleanliness concerns
- Angled frame and high durometer Santoprene seals prevent damage to surrounding wall finishes
- Supplemental acoustic and thermal barriers available
Download our latest technical bulletin to learn more about this system and how it can protect your building against the forces of Mother Nature.