location: Oak Park, IL
Rush Oak Park Hospital
Extensive installation of Inpro's Door + Wall Protection and Privacy Systems at a new $30M, 55,000 sq. ft. facility.
Architect: Anderson Mikos Architects Ltd. - Oak Brook, Illinois
Contractor: Walsh Construction - Chicago, Illinois
Installer: Escarpita Construction Co. - Chicago, Illinois
Inpro® Products Used
- Corner Guards, Rigid Sheet and Wall Guards in Inpro’s proprietary G2 BioBlend® – a biopolymer blend of PETG and bio-based content. Colors were Feather, Taupe, Skylight and White Sand.
- Model 2000 Handrails in American Walnut with stainless steel brackets.
- Custom stainless steel Corner Guards.
- Aspex® Printed Wall Protection with imagery by Henry Domke, Photographer
- Ultracube® Track – White
- Cubicle Curtains – Fabric by Momentum/Streamers in Big Sky with Snow Mesh
- Shower Curtains - Chalet fabric in Shadow with Snow Mesh
A new $30M, 55,000 sq. ft. facility — approximately 22,000 sq. ft. will house a new Emergency Department with the remainder of the space used for program and building support. The original Emergency Department was built in 1969 and designed to serve 15,000 patients per year. The hospital now sees more than 37,000 patients per year, so a major upgrade was in order.