Owner: Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc.
Complete remodel of a 356-bed facility located in the western suburbs of Minneapolis.
- 4 stories AL/ILF, all common areas, corridors, main dining and assisted dining, library, card room, main activity center.
- 4 wings of long-term care, including secured memory care unit.
- 4 additional wings making up Mission’s Transitional Care unit, focused on short-term stays and rehab.
- Conversion of a 12 unit wing that rarely was utilized into a specialized Medicare Suites wing; 9 suites with private bathrooms and showers.
- Revamped entrance and decentralized nursing station, creating an atmosphere of hospitality.
- Therapy Space– redesigned for greater efficiency, etc.
Inpro® Products Used
Inpro Interiors® installation services
IPC® Interior Protection Products
SignScape® Architectural Signage
Clickeze® Privacy Systems