Important information regarding your online privacy.
To learn more about policy, click through the links below to go to that specific section. You can also read the entire policy on this page or download a .pdf version.
- Important Information
- Purpose of This Privacy Notice
- Data Control
- No Collection of Information from Children
- EU General Data Protection Regulation Complaint
- Third Party Links
- The Data We Collect About You
- How is Your Personal Data Collected
- How We Use Your Personal Data
- Disclosures of Your Personal Data
- Data Security
- Retention of Personal Data
- Your California Privacy Rights
- EU General Data Protection Regulation - Data Protection and Legal Rights
Purpose of This Privacy Notice
The following sets forth the policies for the collection and use of Personal Data, defined below, by Inpro through your use of the Website, including any Personal Data you provide through the Website when you purchase a product, sign-up for marketing related communications, take part in a sweepstakes or competition, or log-in.
S80 W18766 Apollo Drive
Muskego, WI 53150 USA
No Collection of Information from Children
The Website is not intended for users under the age of 18, nor does Inpro knowingly collect or retain information in connection with the Website from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not attempt to use the Website, register at the Website or provide any personal information to us. We will delete any personal information that we learn was collected from a child under the age of 13. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us via the contact information above.
EU General Data Protection Regulation Complaint
If you are a person providing your Personal Data from a country within the European Union and you have any privacy concerns, please contact us via the contact information indicated above. If you have an unresolved privacy concern related to your Personal Data, you have the right to make a complaint to a supervisory authority.
This version was last updated June 12, 2018.
It is important that the data we hold is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Personal Data changes during your relationship with us.
Third Party Links
“Personal Data”, or Personal Information, as referenced in this policy means any information, identified and listed below, relating to an individual from which that individual can be directly or indirectly identified. Personal Data does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of Personal Data about you:
- Identity data: may include first name, last name, and title.
- Contact data: may include billing address, delivery address, email address, fax numbers and telephone numbers.
- Financial data: may include bank account and payment information.
- Transaction data: may include payment details, products and services details you have purchased from us.
- Technical data: may include internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type/version, time zone and location, operating system/platforms, referring sites, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website.
- Profile data: may include username and password, your purchases, type code, industry information, customer account number, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage data: may include information about how you use the Website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communication data: may include marketing preferences and your communication preferences.
We also aggregate Personal Data (“Aggregated Data”) as statistical or demographic data that we use to improve the performance of the Website. Aggregated Data may be derived from your Personal Data but has been anonymized to prevent its ability to directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
We do not collect any special categories of Personal Data, such as details about your race, ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, health, or biometric data. Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
- Direct interactions: you may give us your Personal Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by mail, email, fax or phone. This includes Personal Data you provide when you:
- Purchase our products or services
- Create an account on the Website
- Subscribe to our marketing and publications
- Request marketing information be sent to you
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey
- Provide us any other form of feedback
- Third parties or publicly available sources: we may share and/or receive Personal Data about you from various third parties and public sources such as:
- Analytics providers such as Google Analytics
- Advertising networks such as Google Remarketing
|Purpose||Type of Data||Reason|
|To register as a new customer||Identity, Contact||Sell products and services|
|To process and deliver an order which includes
payments, fees, charges, collection of money,
shipping and orders
|Identity, Contact, Financial, Transaction
|Sell and deliver products and services|
|To manage our relationship which includes
changes to terms, conditions, subscriptions,
surveys, and feedback
|Identity, Contact, Profile and Marketing||Fulfill contract for products and services, comply with
legal obligations, keep our records updated and to
better understand how customers use our products
|To enable people to partake in prize drawings,
competitions or complete surveys
|Identity, Contact, Profile, Usage
|Provide enhanced customer experiences, understand
how products and services are used and develop
and grow business
|To administer and protect our business and the
Website including troubleshooting, data analysis,
testing, maintenance, and reporting
|Identity, Profile, Contact
|Running our business, provision of administration
and IT services, network security and fraud prevention
and to comply with any legal obligations
|To deliver relevant website content and
advertisements and measure or understand the
effectiveness of advertising
|Identity, Contact, Profile, Usage, Marketing
|Improve our customer experience, better
develop products and services and to inform
|To use analytics to improve the Website,
products and services and marketing
|Technical and Usage||Define types of customer for our products and
services, develop them and grow our business
|To make suggestions and recommendations
about good or services
|Identity, Contact, Technical, Usage
|Develop products and services and grow business|
Inpro may disclose Personal Data when it determines it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations; in connection with a merger, acquisition, asset purchase, joint venture or sale of Inpro, or to protect the interests or safety of Inpro, its customers, or other visitors to the Website.
Change of Purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collect it unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another purpose which is compatible with the original purpose. Please note that we may process your Personal Data, in compliance with the above rules, where such processing is required or permitted by law.
5. Disclosures of Your Personal Data
We may share your Personal Data with third parties for the purposes set forth in Section 4. For example, we may provide your name and address to credit card processors. Third parties may also consist of those whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire, merge or partner with other businesses. If such a change happens to our business, your Personal Data will continue to be used in the same manner as set forth in this privacy notice. We expect all third parties to respect the security of Personal Data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
6. Data Security
We have put in place appropriate physical, technical and administrative security measures to prevent your Personal Data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. However, no medium of communication, including the Internet, is entirely secure, and Inpro cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Data that is disclosed online. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
7. Retention of Personal Data
Inpro will retain your Personal Data to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. Inpro may also retain and use the Personal Data as necessary to comply with its business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect its assets, and enforce its agreements.
8. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident and a customer of Inpro, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding Inpro’s disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please contact us at the information in Section 1.
9. EU General Data Protection Regulation - Data Retention and Legal Rights
We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, business, or reporting requirements.
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data, these right include the right to:
- Request access: commonly known as a “subject access request”, enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and the purposes for which it is being processed.
- Request correction: enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate Personal Data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new Personal Data you provide us.
- Request erasure: generally enables you to have your Personal Data deleted or removed.
- Object to processing: you can object to our processing your Personal Data when you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing: enables you to suspend the processing of your Personal Data in the following scenarios: a) if you want us to establish the Personal Data’s accuracy; b) where our use of the Personal Data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; c) where you need us to hold the Personal Data even if we no longer require it as you need to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or d) you have objected to our use of your Personal Data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate ground to use it.
- Request transfer of data: we will provide your Personal Data to you or a designated third party in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format.
- Withdraw consent at any time: enables you to remove your consent where we are relying on it to process your Personal Data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is would occur at the time you ask to withdraw your consent.
- If you have an unresolved privacy concern related to Personal Data collected, processed or transferred to Inpro, you have the right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority.
What You May Need to Provide
We many need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that Personal Data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time Limit for Response
We will try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer if your request is complex or you have made a number of requests.
10. Processing Data in the United States
Inpro stores customer information on servers located in the United States. The United States is not recognized as having adequate safeguards by some jurisdictions. Residents and citizens of other countries and jurisdictions outside of the United States should note the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located in the United States may not provide the same protection of such information as required under the laws of your resident or location.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This policy, and Inpro’s collection and use of customer information, shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Wisconsin. Any disputes arising out of this Policy shall be adjudicated in Waukesha County Wisconsin or a federal court of competent jurisdiction in the Eastern District of the State of Wisconsin.